bear parade

the bearparade.com blog



3.15.2006

this is what the editor of bear parade thinks about on an airplane ride.

People are reading books all around me. Everybody on the plane is reading a book, except for me. The babies are reading books. The stewardesses and captains are reading books. My luggage is reading a novella. I'm typing something that will never exist on paper.

Bald people are assholes.

That will never exist on paper, me saying that. I can delete it later if I want to, if I fall in love with a bald person or go bald. I can erase my emotions and my feelings towards the bald.

I'm writing a letter to Rick Moody.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tao Lin said...

i approve of this post

this is a good post

this is funny

this is good

thank you

good

funny

good

10:00 PM  
Blogger Rick Moody said...

Oh yes, I am just sitting around here on tenterhooks, waiting to see what you will write to me.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Gene said...

I bet you are.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home